Tuesday, July 7, 2009

heya smiley face

it takes little to make me happy and thankful, i think it is the greatest gift. lipin told me he wants to learn swimming and i feel happy for him. i find delight when i strike a conversation with a person whom i don’t feel like talking to because by the end of the conversation, all i know is how silly am i to hold a meaningless grudge. simple ‘good mornings’ make my day and so does the warm morning sunshine. lee keng’s smile and her cookie treat are simply fantastic, thanks babe. when i told my father i was sick few days ago he got worried sick, and i was really touched.. i feel like crying as i am typing this out. i am thankful for everything.

how much it takes to make me sad? i don’t know. this sadness goes away too quickly, i can’t measure. Sometimes it’s paroxsymal... i am sad when i see people i love upset. i am sad when there is an electricity shortage in the hostel... haha.. no, that’s more of annoyed. i am sad.. because.. when.. i can’t remember.. don’t have to.. sadness is clearly insignificant in my life for i have no memories of it.

there’s nothing to brag about.. i have a fragile heart.. it doesn’t shatter easily but there is always the ocassional crack.. but i think my heart is fragilely happyphillic.. -.- i weep more when i am happy..

2 comments:

kengkeng said...

*shy shy*

赖炜翔 said...

SMiiiileeeee :D :D :D