Thursday, June 11, 2009

Chris Pine ..ohhh.. breathless...

i had dyspnoea watching him in Blind Dating. my heart literally stopped beating for a good few seconds at one point.
i am not joking O.O he killed me! :P
i fell in love with his character and his good looks. awesome smile, super charming,.. omg breathless.. a little ego perhaps but that is what makes a man.
he reigns my list of favs now after hyun bin :D

danny.. come, take me away..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQLwt89ec0U&feature=related

3 comments:

JerK said...

gals are gals..

well.. it is never wrong to fantasize a little.

.:jessyp:. said...

that was,
obviously triggered by the lack of ideal male figure in reality.
indeed i was fantasizing, at least it gave me hope not to give up on guys..lol..it was a good thing.

ruth said...

poyoh totally agreed...chris pine= gorgeous:)