Friday, April 24, 2009

happy birthday ruth!

two days late. the evil queen** celebrated her 21st on the 23/04/2009. i am sorry ruther cause i did not make it to the gathering. forgive me, pleassssssse T_____________T i will buy glue for you to mend your broken heart. T__________T i am joking ruther. you can pecahkan my kepala the next time we meet. sorry. :(
anyways, here i wish you from the bottom of my heart, no belated because ... i wrote this on the 23rd, just not posted then. so..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUTH @ ruther @ puchi @ retainer G @ vinoth !!!!!!!!!!!

the beautiful one. :)


........



hehe, love you. :)

thanks for everything. you the one who never fail to inspire me, even till today. i wish you all the best in all that you do ruther. Continue to shine for His Glory and God bless. missing ya. :)



**evil queen = awesome-est person according to jessyp's dictionary not under the influence of fairy tales.




1 comment:

ruth said...

poyoh...so many photos of me? malulah...hehe
but thanx for the special wishes through ur blog:)
my heart is already mended..hehe
it means a lot even if u dont know hw much..but truly it does:)
love u lots..xoxo