Monday, February 23, 2009

random 25?

1. mcd coffee makes me stay awake. almost over-ly awake to the extent of having headaches. and i thought i'm desensitised to almost every types of coffee out there.

2. i don't normally go for proms or stuff like that, unless it's 70's/80's themed. haha. yessssh.

3. i learnt that bobo means sleep in indonesian..

4. i'm never a big fan of american next top model or any of the top model series, but i finally found someone whom i really like,. she's certainly not the role model type but she's real, different, unique. zzzzz. i'm inspired. yesh. rebecca hardy form canadian next top model cycle 2.

5. my stapler is green in colour.

6. i dig guys with facial hair, urm.. imagine justin timberlake. nuff' said.

7. i like to learn new languages,. but i am not good at any of the languages that i have learnt so far.

8. oh no, got 17 points more to go.

9. my nickname is yokey poh (first mentioned by jared lim yu shan ex boypren no.1 when i was 16).

10. i don't regret the decisions that i make.

11. i have a weird taste in everything.. i like stuff that people don't normally like.

12. i feel like peeing.

13. i think nobody is ugly.

14. i wish i can play the guitar like a pro.

15. i broke my record last saturday by sleeping 15hrs, uninterrupted.

16. likes god diva by ali project. forget about ecstasy.

17. likes anime.

18. how come it's all about me? my room mate likes doraemon.

19. can i stop here?

20. i want the time to stop right now, at this moment. so that i can breathe. i want to breathe.

21. there is so much i want to tell but i can't, i couldn't like i wish i could

22. lin keong reminded me that i've always wanted to shave bald.

23. my table lamp is pink.

24. wanted to shoot a video of lung juen fung by jay chou, but the chosen one refused to be my actress.

25. YES! end of randomness! wahahahah. yes! I believe in God.

No comments: