Monday, January 19, 2009

17.01.2009

hey guys.. i just wanna say thanks to all. to my super duper caring friends, seniors and classmates who have been concerned about my injuries, i am really touched and grateful to have you all by my side..especially keng keng.

T________________________T

yesh people, i had a bike incident last saturday, i crashed but escaped with minimum harm. nasib baik jua walaupun hari yang malang.

do you want to know what was on my mind before i was about to crash? uhuhuhuhu, it was so scary i thought i was going to roll downhill, crash into a huge plank and die/pengsan on the spot. i swerved to the left towards the woods at a very high speed as i was cycling downhill, did that cause i knew i was going to crash, wanted to hit the break but afraid that i would fly off with a somersault and land on my back. i didn't hit the break but thank God for i only landed a few metres away from the road side instead of rolling downhill, and only suffered minor injuries.

-__________________- ""



sigh. my first bike incident. a good start for the year. lol. anyhow, i still think cycling is a fun thing to do, a natural way to keep fit as justin says it. lol. and yesh, i have learnt my lesson..jangan nak rempit-rempit bicycle kalau tak ada skill and use the break for its purpose. need to brush up on my skill too. ask me did i develop a phobia towards cycling? i tell you no way. kekeke. in fact i am looking forward to the next time.

Thanks again to all! <3<3

will blog about the cycling trip some time. such a misfortune that i had a crash, a fun day otherwise.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol i like ur drawing wakakakaka!!!!!!aiyooo i actually do ntg..*shy shy*