Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hello world!

Hi there, I am a new writer for this blog.

Lets start introducing myself by a very brief interview....

Who are you?
Oh, thats a hard question but I'll answer it anyway. I am Lin Keong, jess' coursemate at UCSI

Tell us more about yourself.
Actually theres nothing much to tell, just that I am from Taiping, Perak.
Loves practical stuffs and hates it when people starts crying.
A proud Virgo.
Anything else you should be able to find out through my writing (ehem! blogging) style.
Before I forgot I also went to a La Salle school.

Have you blogged before?
Yeah I've blogged before but that was ages ago

Can we see your previous blog?
Uh, no can do, its gone anyway. Let bygones be bygones. I am starting afresh here

Why are you blogging here?
Well, because she chose me to be a guest blogger here and I am too free.

Why did she choose you?
I wonder, maybe we share a "sisterly" feeling?

How do you find jess's blog?
Aha, actually I find her blog quite confusing because of her style of writing, but maybe that's her way of making herself more mysterious?

Anything you wish to say to people out there?
Yes I want to thank my mum my dad my ..... blah blah.. OK lame joke, I just want to say don't get jealous ya because I am blogging here


BTW this was supposed to be posted up long ago but due to me not having internet connection at my new house it couldn't be helped.Pardon me for my SS-ness and my language. Hope I don't get shot by anyone.


PS: My last words if I get shot, "hey, its not my fault, why shoot me? OH NOOO I am bleedingggg warghh"*drops dead*

huhu signing off. peace...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

....very different style of writing..now i see ur SSness =.="
dont worry we wont feel jealous bcoz i memang V.I.P in her blog wajajaja..i saw ur own blog b4 btw...sumhow interesting...saying bout u went pc fair n felt dissapointed bcoz the lenglui quality getting worse....(cover my mouth)* opps it accidentally came out just like that hehhe..
anyway ur Q and A woke me up from my lame nap..thx!