Sunday, November 2, 2008

I feel dispatched, dismal, dreary.
Cheerless.
I'm not snubbed or anything, things are good, prolly it's just me. Prolly it's just another episode of P.M.S. A withdrawal symptom perhaps? O.O
But what is it that is missing?
Gosh, I hate female hormones. LOL. As much as i like em' as secondary growth stimulants, i also abhor em' for wrecking my cloud nine every month.
You see, it's a love-hate thingy, a cycle that will go on for another..say, 30yrs? haha.
I dislike emo episodes.
Sometimes, it is hard for me to express myself and to convey my feelings. I don't bare my feelings in public, maybe i will be a little more quiet than usual, but yehh, i don't want to upset others or make them unhappy. It is not easy though.
I'm sorry if my blog is not entertaining and whiny. I didn't intend to do a informative/interesting blog. It is just a channel for me to write down my thoughts and feelings.
I wish nobody would read this ..lol.

-bathe and sleep-

2 comments:

Does it matter? said...

hey we r humans after all,cut urself some slack =)
wat's the good in having frends if u dun let them share ur burden every now and then?

.:jessyp:. said...

i don't like seeing others upset becoz of me. sometimes i rather feel happy for others so that i can forget my sadness. lol.
wowowowowowo.
but it's nice to know you have friends that care for you. :)