Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hello there :D

Guess what?
I found my camera, in my father's closet. zzz. Guess dad took it and kept it there (couldn't be anyone else -.-) lol. Anyways, it's been a hot day and i've been sweating non stop. And FYI, i do have a great tendency to sweat even under cold weather, air-conditioned rooms, cool areas..wow.. i don't know, some people sweat on their palms, axillary or soles of their feet but me, i sweat on my back! wakakaka. It's embarassing you know. Guys don't like that, don't they?But thank God i don't sweat THAT much these days. XD Probably i'm getting less active and ohh, i have gained some weight too. Age is catching up fast and my metabolism is soooooooooo slowing down. Not to mention i also hardly exercise XD and there's no way to increase my metabolism rate unless i get my butt moving. So, yeh yoke poh, get your body moving.
Hmm. Life is not bad. Gotta start studying for my finals already. Damn.

-mcd fries is sooooo finger lickin' goood-

No comments: